Re: [NTLK] OT - Any Amiga Users here?

From: Charles England III <cengland10_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue May 15 2007 - 15:04:18 EDT

I have an Amiga 3000t with A Cybergrapx 64 card, and a Delphina lite
sound card, and a Fastlane Z3 SCSI,/Memory Expansion.
oh and an Amax Mac Emulator Card and an 040 processor card. Sold
separately these items are probably worth more that my car!.

I also Have a regular 3000 desktop (2.04 ROMS) and an Amiga 600, which
I mostly use to play Thexder with.

Sonny have you tried asking about your Items on www.amiga.org, or
www.amigaworld.com?

Chuck E.