Re: [NTLK] Newton and Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard: all seems fine

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Nov 12 2007 - 18:06:21 EST

with 10.4 and ethernet I just made a backup of 18.6 megs on card and
2.3 meg internal in about 5 minutes. Via keyspan adapter 196KB then
connection broken 4 minutes.
While I don't know what the issue is I have never had trouble with
this adapter when I was using it with classic. Since I started using
ethernet however I never tried a backup via serial since it is so
slow in comparison.

I doubt that it is your Keyspan adapter that is at fault.

Woody