Re: [NTLK] Goodbye

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Tue Nov 27 2007 - 16:27:57 EST

From: Abraham Limpo Martínez
My friends are starting to call me "dead gadget hugger" for my hobby of
purchasing and using these apparatus only when they are "dead" (i.e: the
newton, the amiga) or "dying" (i.e: the Palm).

> I've been called the "Patron Saint of lost causes" :) And kudos on the Amiga fandom. What do you have? I need to get a 3000 working with OS 3.9 but forgot what version of kickstart roms I would need. My current project.

A friend of mine lent me a Zaurus C-1000 (a linux-based PDA

>Have a Zaurus 5600 since I started tinkering with the Einstein port (Newton Emu). Didn't get Einstein working, but I like the Zaurus.

But probably I will go back to my newton. It's difficult to forget and
discard more than ten years of love and admiration.

>I keep mine around for occational addictions to Solo Deluxe.

Doc Clu