Re: [NTLK] Goodbye

From: Patrick Jendraszak <indyibook_at_insightbb.com>
Date: Tue Nov 27 2007 - 23:14:36 EST

Like others have said, my Newton(s) are gathering dust, either on my
bookshelf or in my cabinet. I just got ready to part with my original
Newton and a 130 model, but my older son took both of them. He
couldn't bear to see them go to anyone else! I can't get rid of my
2000u or backup 2000, and I still check them occasionally for
information that never got transferred either to my PowerBook or my
Palm. I continue to lurk the list, checking every few weeks ...

And, Mark, thanks for your support over the years!

Patrick

Patrick Jendraszak
Indianapolis, IN
MP2000u