[NTLK] Installing NewtWorks (reading Mac floppies)

From: Stephan Weber <ashkelon_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Oct 01 2007 - 12:02:44 EDT

Got everything installed and working fine.

Two "smallish" remaining issues.

How do I do handwritten Tabs in NewtWorks?

And I'm looking for the LocalConnect to mini-DIN 8 connector so I can
hook up the keyboard.
Or a two-ended female 9 pin serial to female mini-DIN 8, so I can use
the cable I use for backups to the PC.

I'm looking through Digi-Key and other places, but if somebody knows
where such an animal exists, let me know.

BTW, I did have trouble backing up my eMate to the PC, but none at all
with the MP2000 (upgrade). I ended up buying an eMac over the weekend
anyway...

Thanks again.