Re: [NTLK] Installing NewtWorks (reading Mac floppies)

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Tue Oct 02 2007 - 10:04:29 EDT

On 10/1/07, Stephan Weber <ashkelon@gmail.com> wrote:
> Got everything installed and working fine.
>
> Two "smallish" remaining issues.
>
> How do I do handwritten Tabs in NewtWorks?

I was going to say to create a new expansion entry (I use /t for tab),
but when I tried it on Works, I discovered that expansions don't seem
to work. I believe I'm using Standalone's HWRWorks.

Does anybody know if there is there another extention that allows
expansions to work in Works?

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland