[NTLK] Hello, and question about Memory Card

From: W. Kim <wanjin32_at_yahoo.co.kr>
Date: Fri Oct 12 2007 - 10:38:19 EDT

Hello!

I'm new to the list but have been used newton MP2000U used since 2001 in South Korea.
I have been read newtontalk posting for several years, even I didn't subscribed to newtontalk list.

Now I have a question about Flash Memory Card (Pretec, 32MB).
I have been using it without any problem so far, but today my newton complain that it has problem.
Message from Newton is " There is a problem with this card. (Newton cannot recognize this
type of card.)

Is there any way to fix this problem? Maybe reformat of memory card from PC?
My laptop PC recognized Pretec 32MB memory card, and try to find out its driver,
when I inserted into PCMCIA slot of my laptop.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Wanjin Kim