Re: [NTLK] iCal for Newton

From: Bob Chen <bobchenc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Oct 14 2007 - 21:03:36 EDT

Wow, never thought Newton support is this efficient. I definitely
have multiple email addresses in my contact list so if this is the
problem, your patch will definitely help. But can you also tell me
how to load this patch, or point me to the site where they explain
about programming. Appreciate this as I have never done this before.

Bob