Re: [NTLK] To all of you NTK coders

From: Brian Parker <bunnyboy_at_sealiecomputing.com>
Date: Thu Oct 18 2007 - 14:39:55 EDT

AppSymbol is the app name and developer string together, like |
myApp:mySig|

NTK automatically sets up the kAppSymbol constant for your own app,
but I don't know how to figure out the symbol for other apps. The
ones for Apple apps are likely something like |Dates:Apple| or |
Dates:Newton| but that is just a guess. One way would be to set the
Dates as backdrop app, then use GetUserConfig('blessedApp)

Are there any recent replacements for NTK that run on MacOSX on
Intel? Maybe a classic Mac emu like minivMac is best...

Brian Parker