Re: [NTLK] another Courier question

From: Eckhart Köppen <eck1003_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sat Oct 20 2007 - 15:32:09 EDT

On 19. Oct 2007, at 18:59, Morgan Aldridge wrote:

> I'd assume that the lack of redirect support is partly due lack of
> development time, the inherent speed limitations of Internet usage
> and HTTP requests from a Newton, as well as the need to write some
> redirect handline.

Yep, pretty much all of the above is true :) Thanks for explaining
the redirect issues, I know it has caused a lot of headaches for
people using Courier or MAD Max.

I took a second look at the issue now, and it is actually not as bad
as I thought. I spent some time trying to support redirects, and made
a new version of NHttpLib available. I'll send more info right away.

Eckhart