Re: [NTLK] Exact Measurement of Newton 2000 Screen

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Sat Apr 26 2008 - 06:34:31 EDT

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 11:48 AM, James Fraser
<wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> --- Jon Glass <jonglass@usa.net> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 1:11 AM, Albert Diaz
> > <albalabs@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Does anybody have the exact measurement of the
> > Newton 2000/2100 Screen?
>

> > Well, my calipers measure it out to 8.77mm by 12.9mm
>
> .345 inches by .508 inches?
>
> I'll bite: what part of the OP's post did I misread?
>
> Admittedly, my mental math skills are not the
> greatest, but when I tried feeding all this into Robby
> The Robot, I got "That does not compute" for an
> answer.

sorry. Decimal point in the wrong location. Did you try moving it? ;-)
Alternately, I should have put cm instead of mm there.

So, 8.77cm or 87.7mm or 3.45in by 12.9cm or 129mm or 5.08in.

Also, I forgot to add that I am not sure of my caliper's
accuracy--precision, yes, but accuracy, no. I would hope that somebody
could verify.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland