Re: [NTLK] Exact Measurement of Newton 2000 Screen

From: James Fraser <wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Apr 27 2008 - 04:38:51 EDT

Hello,

--- Jon Glass <jonglass@usa.net> wrote:

> sorry. Decimal point in the wrong location. Did you
> try moving it? ;-)

Frankly, sir, at that hour, I can't really be trusted
to move decimal points around. Unless, of course, you
don't particularly care about seeing them ever again.
:D

As far as I can gather from the site selling them, the
screen protector the OP is looking to install on their
MP2000 is of the adhesive variety. If I have that
right, perhaps having someone dig up and carefully
measure one of the old adhesive-type screen protectors
specifically designed for the MP2K might yield a more
useful answer? [shrugs]

Best,

James Fraser