Re: [NTLK] Newbie question: Newton Museum DVD = Unna DVD?

From: James Wages <james_at_kiramek.com>
Date: Tue Aug 19 2008 - 23:04:45 EDT

On 8/20/08 11:33 AM, "Woody Smith" <woodysmith@comcast.net> wrote:
> Little or none are free copies of stuff that was commercial.

But there are "commercial" packages on that collection? And if so, going
back to my original question, then how do we effectively use that software
if the companies who originally developed it are no where to be found? (In
other words, if there are commercial packages on that 9 gigs but the
companies are out of business and there are no unlock codes, then it is
unusable.)

Or is virtually everything on that 9 gigs freeware/shareware which doesn't
require unlock codes?

(Pardon my specifics, but it's an enormous file to download.)

Thanks again,

James Wages