Re: [NTLK] Programming help

From: Marisa Giancarla <fstltna_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Aug 21 2008 - 16:48:11 EDT

matthiasm wrote:
> Hmm, yes, according to the programmers guide, you should have
> "numParts" and an array of "parts". I have no experience with packages
> that are installed, but I wrote code that reads and writes packages on
> PC and Mac. Maybe your package is incomplete or somhow non-conforming.
> Have you tried to read other packages and their parts?

My ebook packages were built in NTK, and are slightly larger than the
source ebook data files, so I think they are built correctly. I haven't
tried looking at another package, but that is a good idea and I will do it.

> You could dump the contents of your package through the Inspector and
> get a better idea of what is going on.

I have been using inspector to dump out the package info data, which is
where I am not seeing the "parts" array. I will keep working on it.
Thanks for the reply...

Marisa