Re: [NTLK] Programming help

From: matthiasm <mm_at_matthiasm.com>
Date: Fri Aug 22 2008 - 04:37:46 EDT

On 21.08.2008, at 22:48, Marisa Giancarla wrote:

> matthiasm wrote:
>> Hmm, yes, according to the programmers guide, you should have
>> "numParts" and an array of "parts". I have no experience with
>> packages
>> that are installed, but I wrote code that reads and writes packages
>> on
>> PC and Mac. Maybe your package is incomplete or somhow non-
>> conforming.
>> Have you tried to read other packages and their parts?
>>
> My ebook packages were built in NTK, and are slightly larger than the
> source ebook data files, so I think they are built correctly. I
> haven't
> tried looking at another package, but that is a good idea and I will
> do it.

I see. I have a bad setup right now, so I can't really check, but
calling "GetPackages()" lists some information, but not the parts. I
beleive that you have to use "GetPkgRef(name, store)", if you are not
already using it. I can't verify this though because my #$%^&* serial
line emulation is failing me all 10 seconds :-/ .

Matthias

----
http://robowerk.com/