Re: [NTLK] WWNC 2009?

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu Aug 28 2008 - 00:09:50 EDT

Ya, for sure.  I have access to a really nice conference room, Interpretation/audio equipment, and some health spa facilities at the premises in the downtown area.  I was thinking in winter 2009.  Give us an excuse to write some packages for the Newton, or at least improve upon some that are currently out there (i.e. ATA driver).  Also, Vancouver can be cheap to fly in, specially from the US.
I was thinking of a 3 day event, all inclusive, with tickets to the Vancouver Canucks included (ice hockey for those not from Canada ;).

At this conference I would like to have the focus on programming for the Newton, and the best packages/uses for the Newton.  I would also like to talk about Mac Classic and how it can fit into the mix of the Newton and modern computing.