[NTLK] Easy Means of Restoring the Date

From: James Wages <james_at_kiramek.com>
Date: Sat Aug 30 2008 - 19:50:09 EDT

I often connect my 2100 to AC Adapter power in order to remove the NiMh
batteries from the tray and recharge them externally. After charging, I
will then load up the battery tray and insert it into the Newton, only to
find that the Newton had lost power and reset itself. This often results in
the date being set back to 1996. I then am forced to Open Clock then Set
Time/Date and then continually click that popup menu at the top until I can
sift through all years from 1996 to the current year 2008. This is annoying
and I would certainly love to just hop directly to 2008. Any ideas on how I
can do this?

Many thanks,

James Wages