Re: [NTLK] Newton model number?

From: John Broughton <jdbroughton_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Aug 30 2008 - 20:57:18 EDT

Kostas,
My original N2K's box states that it is a Model Number HO225LL/A (included the Newton Keyboard and connection hardware/software for both a Mac and a PC) while the data plate on the back states it's a Model Number HO149. The data plate on the back of my original Newton 2100 states that it's also a Model Number HO149. I think the difference between the model identity on the box and on the unit itself is that this was a combination bundle. I know that this is the original box for the N2K since I bought it new and still have the original receipt for $599.99.