Re: [NTLK] Carrying a 2100: holster

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Feb 15 2008 - 10:16:12 EST

On 2/15/08, Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog@gmail.com> wrote:

> Išve heard about shoulder-holsters from time to time but never seen them.

Hi Christian,

Yeah, they come up very RARELY here and mostly on eBay.
They range around the $75 to $100 plus range... I think they are not worth it.
IIRC I saw two last year pop up.

 Well I wouldnšt, would I?
> Išve checked out a lot of sites and a fair few shops, looking for a
> shoulder-holster that would let me carry my Newt under my arm under a
> jacket
> ‹ I donšt carry a gun so I may as well have my Newton there. :)

My wife being part of the Federal Law Enforcement branch in NYC suggested
that I don't consider getting one being that it can cause an unwanted issue
to occur - people could get the wrong idea or impression and report you to
law enforcement and you could get delayed unwittingly...

With
the way things are now a days it's just better to avoid things such as this.
Already hear of people getting pulled over in their cards for no good reason.
I'd personally rather not waste time answering questions over a holster setup...
Which could be mistaken for a conceal weapon unfortunately... by others...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung