Re: [NTLK] Q: Anyone use a Keyspan USA 28XG w/ NCX & OSX (10.4.x or 10.5.x)?

From: Greg Hankins <ghankins_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Feb 26 2008 - 13:01:49 EST

Scott,
I was having trouble with a Keyspan USA-28B, NCX, and my iBook G4
running 10.4.9.

The problem cropped up only in transferring larger packages, not with
the tiny ones.

I tried the 115200 baud idea. No dice.

So then I used the same basic command to set NCX to 9600 baud and my
eMate to the same. Voila!

It took a lot longer to move stuff at 9600, but was better than not
getting it moved at all!

Cheers!

Greg
Greg Hankins