Re: [NTLK] Einstein, memory problem?

From: dotline7 <dotline7_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jul 07 2008 - 11:18:35 EDT

Pleasure to hear from you.

Yes, Einstein is open on may desktop 24H a day.
My configuration: Mini Intel 1.66, duo core. 1G ram.

Einstein's speed is almost the same as Newton's, with above configuration.

Installation was OK, no problems.

First I installed ACT. It worked perfect and works perfect. No "slow
motion". I tested it. Of course not all functions work well. Alarms don't
work and there is a problem with alarm clock adjustment. It doesn't work.
Numbers jump up and down.

Second soft was More Info. It works OK. No alarms.

Third was DateMan. The same as More Info.

Than Works, WorksBetter... All OK

Books work well. It can work as book reader.

It is all I tested until now.

Once again, with exception for ACT, every program show "slow motion". It
means program starts immediately and stops, I click with mouse and the
program goes one step and stops again. I click again ... After 20 clicks
program is open. Than again, for example, I want to enter a new TO-DO. It
starts and stops, I click, it goes, and stops etc.... It is not perfect but
acceptable.

I can get data in using the keyboard or on screen keyboard. Einstein comes
with German keyboard which I changed to US, I installed an international
keyboard.

I can draw with the mouse. I can write with the mouse. HWR works.

I have tablet PC. I try later to use a tablet pen to write or draw. First I
have to install Einstein on PC too.

I could not get things out as long as now. Actually I use Grab to get things
out. I don't have right printer.

John