Re: [NTLK] Einstein, memory problem?

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Mon Jul 07 2008 - 02:46:53 EDT

On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 6:03 PM, dotline7 <dotline7@gmail.com> wrote:
> I run Einstein since 2 days.-

You are the first person I've known who actually is _using_ Einstein
for more than just playing. Can you share a bit about your computer
hardware? I tried using Einstein on my Pismo, but it's just too slow.
Was the install process slow on Einstein? Any software that wouldn't
install at all? I'll be curious how and if you can get data in and
out.

Oh, anybody have any success using Einstein to do mail or internet? or
is this off the table for now, too?

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland