Re: [NTLK] Jaggies? 7-2008

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Mon Jul 07 2008 - 02:56:59 EDT

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 12:28 AM, Kostas Theofilis <roufianos@mac.com> wrote:

>> So, when you align your pen (Notes->Ink Type->Preferences->
>> Align Pen) you're tapping in the center of the three boxes at the
>> center of the Xs, and you're still getting the slightly-to-the-left
>> misalignment while drawing?
>>
>> Doug
>
> Yes, thats right. I have calibrated the screen countless times but the
> problem remains

This sounds dumb, but when you calibrate, tap outside the X, in the
opposite direction of the misalignment, to the same amount. See if
that "fixes" it. BTW, you only do this on the side (top or bottom)
where the misalignment is. I presume (for some reasons) that the
alignment drifts as you get toward the bottom of the screen. In that
case, when you tap the bottom X, make that one off.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland