Re: [NTLK] Legacy Software

From: Don Zahniser <dzahniser_at_rochester.rr.com>
Date: Tue Jul 08 2008 - 21:11:07 EDT

Brian Ball wrote:

> Also on my list of where is it now software is Quick Figure Pro. Is there any way to still get these software titles?

There's a copy of QuickFigure Pro 3.1 on the Newton Museum DVD image.
Search for 'qfpro' or 'pelicanw'.

I have tried both QFPro and QF Works, and find the latter to be more
stable. The only time I can recall losing data on my Newtons was when
QF Pro lost track of all of the spreadsheets I had created. I could see
  entries related to QF Pro data in the Extras drawer, but QF Pro
couldn't 'see' them. Fortunately, I was just testing it, and had copies
of everything in Works.

  - Don