Re: [NTLK] Legacy Software

From: John Broughton <jdbroughton_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Jul 08 2008 - 21:19:52 EDT

Brian,
Thanks for the link, and you're right about their web site not being user friendly. I did some googling around and found what I needed from www.powerbookmedic.com. Their site is much easier to nagivate and the prices are hard to beat. That was this morning. Received notification this afternoon that my order has been filled and shipped. Very nice service.
Good luck finding the software. I'm sure that somebody on the list has got either the software or a link where it can be found.