Re: [NTLK] newbie emate questions

From: RAParker <quadzillanet_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu Jul 10 2008 - 22:31:24 EDT

--- Jeff Kidman wrote:

> Ok, so one thing I noticed is that there is a slight hum when the
> backlight is on. Sound normal?

Normal

> Also - just got a compact flash card (thank you Matthew).
> After I installed the ATA support, I've had a few power
> interruptions.

Me too...

I've installed ATA support on my emate and 2100 with a CF adapter and I
see the same things. I'm guessing it's related to improper unmounting
when going in Sleep Mode. Could be a bug... I recommend, when using ATA
support that you set Sleep Mode to wait as long as you can, or turn it
off all together.

Ron

--
Sent using My Yahoo! HTTP Transport