Re: [NTLK] Email (SmallTalk and Nethopper)

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Jul 20 2008 - 19:18:42 EDT

I don't know. But if NetHopper is meeting this need I wouldn't mess
with it.

I don't find browsing with the Newton to be very satisfactory. I use
ethernet to connect to my Mac for NCX and I use the web browser to
visit specific sites to install software or to get HTML formatted
documents. I use email to send documents from the Newton.

These days I carry the n800 internet tablet for browsing, email and
ebooks and my 2100 for my information needs.
The Newton is visible in daylight and has never lost data. Its PIM
functions are excellent and so is the battery life.

Woody