Re: [NTLK] Bluetooth on eMate Cant See

From: SteveCraft <steve_at_craftsathome.net>
Date: Tue Jul 29 2008 - 20:16:26 EDT

I just have the Pico card in the eMate and the Azio Bluetooth USB thing in
my PC. That's it.

Working this a little bit more, I brought everything home. The Pico
self-tested fine again in the eMate. I deleted the previously-discovered
work PC. There were then no items, so I tapped [discover] and the progress
bar advances two clicks and then the light on the Pico goes red. BT on the
PC appears to be behaving normally.

Very weird. All thoughts appreciated. I think it's also time to re-search
the e'list archives.... Ugh.

Thanks.