[NTLK] New release of DyneTK - new Einstein support

From: matthiasm <mm_at_matthiasm.com>
Date: Wed Jun 18 2008 - 19:00:39 EDT

I would like to announce V1.7.2 of DyneTK. The list of fixes and
features is below, but I would like to mention two exciting new
things. I will try to get the tutorial finished before the weekend.

1: I uploaded a Linux binary to the Google Code site (compiled on
Ubuntu 7)

2: I added a link to Einstein on OS X and MS Windows. Now you do not
need an MP2x00 anymore to write apps!
    - On MS Windows, you will have to download and release the newest
      version of Einstein. OS X users do not need to do that!
    - launch DyneTK, select Edit > Toolkit Preferences..., then
      select the Packages tab and set the Connection Type to "Einstein"
    - launch the inspector by clicking the toolbox
    - launch Einstein
    - now enter our original test in the Inspector window and press
Ctrl-Enter:
        AlarmUser("DyneTK", "All your Einstein belongs to us, too");
    - a diaog box should appear on the Einstein screen
    - now if you develop an app, just press the usual Ctrl-1, 2, 3, and
      your new app should launch (or Cmd-1, 2, 3 on OS X)

Version 1.7.2
        • added script and package support for Einstein on OS X and MSWindows
        • added New Slot dialog box which allows the addition of slots with
many types
        • added b&w application icons with mask
        • fixed deleting Templates
        • fixed deleting Slots