Re: [NTLK] HTML to Newton Book?

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed Jun 18 2008 - 10:39:44 EDT

Try visiting the site with NewtsCape and see how it looks. If you
like what you see then save it as a package and you are done.
If I remember correctly NewtsCape automatically creates a TOC of
sorts. It makes each item that is designated as a Heading an entry
into the TOC.

If you are comfortable with HTML coding you could save it to Works as
an html file and edit it as needed, then reopen in Newtscape and
create the book.

Woody