Re: [NTLK] Looking for Adriano Angelillis

From: Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jun 27 2008 - 20:12:12 EDT

~~~ On 2008/06/27 20:58, Adriano at adriano.angelillis@gmail.com wrote ~~~

> Dear friends,
>
> I am sorry for any inconvenient. Had a car crash last month, and had
> to lay at the hospital cause of the injuries. While at the hospital,
> I could not take care of anything related to the Notwen Store.
>
> I am sorry to bother the list with such sad news, but as I have
> always taken very seriously any of the Newton related project I have
> started, (including the making of the Notwen Store), I think it is
> necessary to pay my respect, although this means I have to share such
> personal happenings.
>
> Anyway, every product on the Notwen Store will be reported as 'Sold-
> Out' at least for the next two weeks. At that time I will be able to
> run again a new, small production of the most requested procucts.
>
> Much thanks for your being so patience.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Adriano Angelillis
> MessagePad Accessories at http://notwen.com

Adriano,

Get well soon! But take your time and look after yourself.

Because e-mail is so quick and simple, it's easy to think we know how each
other are, when in some ways we're just strangers who can talk to one
another, usually effortlessly. It's only times like this that we're
reminded that something can happen to one of us and the rest of us might not
even know.

It would be cool if more of us could meet one another at least once.

Or maybe the rest of you know one another, and I'm the one in isolation. :P

Shalom.
Christian

łAny sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a Newton.˛
            -- what Arthur C. Clarke meant

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4
(With thanks to Chod Lang)
http://tinyurl.com/29y2dl