[NTLK] www.newtonsales.com 25% discount offer Information

From: Knowledge Navigator <knowledgenavigator_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 04 2008 - 10:37:26 EST

Hello List members,
I have received some inquiries regarding my 25% discount and free shipping offer to the tune that the prices on my site are no different then they were before the announcement. This would be entirely correct but when a purchase is made from the site, it will be processed as normal and a 25% refund will be granted via paypal once the item ships. Also note that there are no shipping charges and this applies worldwide!

I would personally like to thank the community for their continued support!

Sincerely,
Knowledgenavigator
www.newtonsales.com

PS: The Newton USB Dock is still being worked on to ensure a quality product is shipped. Please stay tuned for updates.