Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V8 #118

Date: Sat Mar 15 2008 - 12:38:10 EDT

Our DM does not allow electronic die-rollers, and I think rolling
physical dice is actually more fun, but thanks for the offer!

I'll definitely look into converting the 3.5 SRD into something readable
on Newt's Cape, and it sounds like there are many possible solutions to
the electonic character sheet challenge. Annotated mapping seems
tricky, but I think it's doable.