Re: [NTLK] is my newton 2000u dead?

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Thu Mar 20 2008 - 15:17:30 EDT

> hi,the battery of my newton died and i got a new battery pack
> from jksales. living in india meant a delay of abt 2 months.
> 2 months when the newton was sleeping inside the cupboard.
> Now with the new battery pack it lies just there--- dead?
> what do i do . how do i resurrect it. aravind

Hi,

do what I outline here

    http://www.pda-soft.de/2x00_disassemble.html

Do it exactly as described and in exactly the order I describe
it in. Changing anything, regardless of how unimportant it may
seem, might turn success into failure.

If this does not fix things, post again to the list or get in
touch with me off-list.

Regards

Frank