Re: [NTLK] Help with Blunt setup and a Pico card.

From: Stuart Mingay <stuartmingay_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Mar 26 2008 - 11:05:31 EDT

Hurrah! A fair amount of succes at last.

Basically I can now pair with my phone (SE K850i) and bluetooth card (Pico).

One main issue was that from the 40Hz site, clicking on the link to download Blunt 0.7.7 takes you to Source Forge, but the highlighted package to download is v1.0.

I downloaded Blunt 0.7.6 installed the packages internally (although I think they'll work fine externally) and the setup went as smooth as.

I've paired with my phone fine and I've started to try to connect to it's internet connection. It's 3G so I need to find a way of specifying the APN etc. in the command line. My script is basically "ATDT*99#" which gets as far as connecting, but the gets forceably disconnected.

What scripts do others use?

Stuart