Re: [NTLK] Help with Blunt setup and a Pico card.

From: Stuart Mingay <stuartmingay_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Mar 27 2008 - 13:22:46 EDT

Well, I've figured out why it's gone a bit quiet in this thread!

Seems to me, after going through the archive, I've hit a problem that quite a few people have been unable to solve

Basically, I've got a good script, my phone connects but then I get:

Mail V Error. PPP negotiation failed. Check your settings

... or words to that effect. Seems like over the years loads of people have had this, and no-one's been able to solve it.

Am I right?

Stuart