Re: [NTLK] PocketWeb

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu May 29 2008 - 10:03:54 EDT

You will want to add some of the extensions for Nethopper that David Padilla
wrote. There are three I believe including one to fix the UTF-8 problem. You
will find the extensions (and some other good stuff) here:
http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/progs.htm

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/

Jon Glass wrote:
<snip>
However, I do have a question re: Nethopper. It seems that almost all
the pages I try to load give me an encoding error re: UTF-8. I have
the extension installed for this, but it doesn't seem to work. Do you
get this error, too? If not, what did you do to get around it? Also,
do you get other errors?
<snip>