Re: [NTLK] Battery rebuild

From: Les Richards <les.richards_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat May 31 2008 - 05:46:50 EDT

I keep seeing the same battery issue over and over again. I use 2 sets
of rechargeable AAs in the battery holder I got with my newton. I
works great, the rechargeables are cheap compared to getting the
battery packet rebuilt. I use the charger to keep my newton alive
while I switch batteries. This has worked great for me for years now.

Les