Re: [NTLK] Battery rebuild

From: Don Zahniser <dzahniser_at_rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sat May 31 2008 - 06:31:10 EDT

On May 31, 2008, at 1:09 AM, Matt Howe wrote:

> So, who in the US is doing battery rebuilds for 2100's? And how
> much is it
> going to cost me?

Doug Parker sent a note to the list a couple of days ago asking for a
(private reply) show of hands of who would like to have MP2x00
battery packs rebuilt.

      ispinn a-t gmail d-o-t c-o-m

I, too have settled on the solution cited by Les using a battery tray
and rechargeables. Although it would be nice to have my still
working, but less than robust, battery pack rebuilt, I can't at this
time justify the expense.

  - Don