Re: [NTLK] Battery rebuild

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat May 31 2008 - 18:42:51 EDT

On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 12:47 PM, John Broughton <jdbroughton@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> As an aside, I think Sonnys price for a rebuilt battery pack is very
> reasonable for the work involved and, if you want your Newton to remain
> "original", this is the the way to go.

Thanks John, I appreciate opinion... Just a minor correction that it's a
Modified Battery Tray. When modified it works just like a Rechargeable Pack,
but just with the flexibility of swapping out cells.
The only other addition I would be wanting to implement into my design would
have been a switch to allow for the safe use of Alkaline Cells, but it would
prove a tight fit.
I have the needed parts somewhere but I'm not completely sure if there is
enough room for it's installation.

My hope is that someone else in the group might be able to offer them more
readily than I under my current schedule.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung