[NTLK] Connecting to the Internet

From: Robert P. Bruckstein <Robert.Bruckstein_at_sun.com>
Date: Mon Nov 10 2008 - 02:30:20 EST

Help help help

Hello,

I haven't used my Newton MP2000 (upgraded to 2100) in a long time and
can't remember how to connect to the internet. I have the Farallon
Ethernet PC card with driver 802.11b WaveLan from Noguchi. I have it
connected to my D_Link DI624 router port 2. I have an Internet Setup
link that is configure as such: DHCP Server, Card Farallon.....,
Domain Name: blank.

When I try to connect I just get an error after it tries to connect
and stop half way. The Led on the connector of the Farallon car
doesn't turn on nor does port 3 on the router.

I would appreciate any clear instructions on how to connect and send
email. I am trying to transfer some files and have given up on trying
to connect directly to my Mac and thought email would be the solution.

Even better if any local in the Cupertino area would willing to meet
and help resolve, that would be awesome.

Thanks for any assistance.

Robert