Re: [NTLK] Connecting to the Internet

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Nov 10 2008 - 11:50:28 EST

Sounds like you are connecting a wired card to a router so not sure
why Lavelan driver is significant.
I would start over and follow Frank's procedure for setting up your
card.
<http://www.pda-soft.de/body_ethernetconnectivity.html>

I have had difficulties with some newer routers connecting with wired
cards in the Newton but most seem ok.

Some ISPs now require that you change the smtp port to _______ (their
choice maybe 587) and allow password security.

Good luck.
Woody