[NTLK] Search for Ethernetcard compatible with MP 2100

From: <info_at_punkt-x.de>
Date: Fri Nov 28 2008 - 09:34:39 EST

Hi friends,

I'm searching for an ethernetcard to use it with my MP 2100.

If anyone has a spare part: please send me a direct mail and offer.
I live in germany, within europe might be simplier, but I'm opened to
every other country too.

TO ALL OF YOU:

Are there some wide spread (ethernet)cards, which will definitely
accepted by the Newton with available drivers?
I hope for your recommendation and advice, which card to search for.

Thanks in advance
Stefan