Re: [NTLK] Dedicated Newton Forum?

From: L.W. Brown <lwb_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Sep 03 2008 - 20:25:01 EDT

Lot of work - maybe not so much benefit.
Proper "Subject"-lining works pretty well, at least for me.
The archives can be searched, if people remember (& are willing)...

> On 3. Sep., 2008, at 20:18 PM, Ryan Vetter wrote:

        This way, when we want to stray off topic, we can do so in the
appropriate area. I also thought of doing some sort of creative
things, like collecting conclusions to threads where a brief, 1
sentence blurb about the conclusion of the thread's topic would show
underneath the topic thread title.

        Complete with an indexed, searchable knowledgebase, searching forum
conclusions and an archive of Newton information could provide us with
a powerful interface for acquiring information.
        Just looking to simplify things, make it more powerful, and put a
fresh GUI on the thing.