Re: [NTLK] Poutine? (was: WWNC 2009?)

From: Andy Taylor <andy_otter_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri Sep 05 2008 - 12:42:45 EDT

Thanks for this.
As a "Man who would Eat Everything", I'm glad to have been able to
eavesdrop on long-standing newtontalkers and learn of this nosh.
Having read Wikipedia entry, i sort of expected it to have melted
cheese. Is it always chunks? What's the taste/texture like; feta,
cheddar, danish 'mozzarella'. Is the gravy industrial?