[NTLK] Printing and Faxing with the 2000U

From: Scott Hoffman <hoffo_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat Sep 20 2008 - 19:04:00 EDT

Greetings list!
     I just ordered a StyleWriter 2200 for use with both my MP 2000U and WallStreet II - from what I read it's a good printer. Has anyone had any issues with them or is there anything for which to be especially watchful?
     Also, with regards to the capability to fax... would the only thing needed be the "cigarette pack" fax/modem?
     For those of you who print, what printers to you use? For those of you who fax, what do you use?
     Thanks for your time,
     Scott