[NTLK] Newt Works

From: Rod Pyle <chryseplanatia_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Sep 29 2008 - 17:24:52 EDT

Hello all-
Been lurking for some time on this wonderful list- thanks for all your work.

I have a dumb newbie question. I looked on the FAQ but the link is not functional.

I just got a 2100 (I've had an Emate for some time). It does not appear to have Newton Works on it. I thought this was permanently in the OS.
Am I missing something? Is there a place I can downlaod it for installation? Can't seem to find anything but updates and add-ons.

Also, how do I determine whether my Newt has 2.0 or 2.1 installed? I've searched and searched, but can't find a function to tell me.

Hope nobody is loosing too much in their 401K's today...

Rod Pyle in Pasadena