Re: [NTLK] Y2010 bug diagnostic package

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Apr 13 2009 - 23:55:07 EDT

I've seen the digitizer ribbon sliced through by a broken port cover.
This is repairable with a bit of careful soldering.
I wonder if the little cushion that presses the contacts against the
logic board may harden over time?
Maybe the system is perplexed and needs a brainwipe and restore.

Good luck
Woody

PS
  Keep your wonderful site up.