[NTLK] Knowledge Navigator by Microsoft

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Tue Apr 14 2009 - 00:08:36 EDT

Hi all:

In doing research for my Newton book, I came across this video - some of you may have seen it. It is like Apple's Knowledge Navigator video, but a modern version by none other than Microsoft. Pretty well done, and something we could sort of be using now. They set a December, 2010 date as when all of the tech would be harmonized and in consumer's hands.

But pay attention to the end when the guy is doing his presentation: typical "busy interface" MS - the video of the presenter is buried in text and other graphics...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QNzdwSh7mw

All the best,

Ryan J. Vetter