Re: [NTLK] Safari Pad - Apple's Tablet Computer

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Tue Apr 21 2009 - 22:19:00 EDT

Hi Joel:

I guess I keep defending the Stylus. You make some good comments. Here are some things to think about. Imagine trying to use photoshop with just your finger. Imagine professional editors trying to stop keyboard induced arth ritis by marking up documents with just their finger instead of a Stylus. Imagine an Animator tryíng to sketch drawings with his finger...

All I wish for is the best of both worlds: a stylus and mulí-touch. They both have a place.

--
Regards,
Ryan V